Custom Home Remodeling
Cabinet Plant does custom home remodeling in the five boroughs of New York City and the Tri-State area. Do you want a unique look? Tired of the limited choices in area showrooms and big box stores? Custom home remodeling is the answer.
Cabintplant’s advantages for your custom home remodeling:
- In-house team of professionals experienced in all phases of the custom home remodeling process: general construction, project bidding, architectural design, materials purchasing, subcontracting, skim coat and painting, hardwood floor refinishing & staining, one-on-one homeowner renovation services, and custom millwork.
- Cabinetplant handles all elements of a custom home remodeling project from start to finish. Cabinetplant will be responsible for all permitting and insurance, construction build-outs, project management, walk-through’s, legal AIA invoicing and lien waivers, and completing projects on time and on budget.
- Cabinetplant has its own custom millwork plant to fabricate: custom vanities, kitchen cabinets, wall panels, walk-in closets, custom bedroom sets, exotic veneer woods, and antique refinishing. If its made of wood, our custom millwork shop can make it. Our custom millwork can make your custom home remodel truly one of a kind.
- Custom stainless steel construction and designs
- Custom contemporary designs with high gloss finishes, metallic paint finishes, custom door designs, and exotic veneer and solid woods.
- Stone and marble restoration
- Large network of vendors and suppliers throughout New York City for competitive and reliable purchasing options
- Large range of reliable expert subcontractors in the fields of: Plumbing, electric, heating, steelwork, IT communications, HVAC, and more
- Properly licensed, insured, and bonded to operate in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, New York State, and New Jersey with high insurance limits to qualify for all job sizes