Cabinet Plant produces custom millwork in-house at our Staten Island, NY fabrication shop. Our specialties are custom vanities, kitchen cabinets, wall panels, walk-in closets, custom bedroom sets, exotic veneer woods, and antique refinishing. We have done fabulous contemporary custom millwork designs throughout the five boroughs with high gloss finishes, metallic paint finishes, custom door designs, and exotic veneer and solid woods.
Why choose custom millwork?
- With custom millwork your design choices are limited only by your imagination.
- Higher resale value.
- You can choose the lumber species, composites or other materials in your custom millwork.
- You can get stain grade wood in custom millwork. This is rarely available with off-the-shelf millwork.
- Match existing millwork in older houses, including matching damaged historical patterns.
Our factory produces bespoke millwork, hand built cabinetry and carpentry. Our scope of custom millwork includes:
- Kitchen Cabinetry—both traditional and contemporary.
- Exotic solid wood and veneer sourcing
- Custom door design concepts
- Wall paneling
- Solid surface fabrication
- Granite and marble fabrication
- State-of-the art spray booth
- High quality stains & paint finishing
- Color matching
- High-gloss finishing
- European inspired designs
- A creative staff that develops industry leading kitchen styles and concepts
The Cabinet Plant advantage: our custom millwork is part of a comprehensive start to finish process: design, fabrication, finish, and installation.